My Blog List

Monday, March 26, 2012

Attendance Race Update

The race is still on!  The fifth six weeks is almost over and the kids are starting to talk about the reward party.  The attendance percentages have been really close, but so far 6th grade is still in the lead.  The attendance rates are as follows, 6th grade with 92.9 %, 7th grade with 92.4%, and 8th grade with 92%.


As I am still enrolled in School Community Relations, it has occurred to me that if our campus had more parent involvement that perhaps our attendance rates would be stronger.  This course has really made it apparent that parent involvement can make a significant impact on student achievement, student attendance, and many other aspects of student education. I hope that I can continue to gain knowledge in this area and make a positive difference on my campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment