My Blog List

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moving Along

The Attendance Race is known by all now on our campus.  Memos have gone out, teachers have made announcements, and televised announcments and videos are in full swing.  The students seem to be interested, although I am still seeing my "regular" students absent as usual.  I use the word "regular" because these are the students that are absent on a regular basis.  These students are gone for reasons such as:  dentist appointments, stomach aches, surgery, overslept, car broke down, twisted ankle, you get the point.  I am hoping that as the end of the fourth six weeks and as the fifth six weeks rolls around, that students will be excited about the attendance competition and that daily attendance will jump up!

No comments:

Post a Comment